Translate

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 30: How the #BlogADay Challenge has Impacted Me

Well, that month is shot.

I gotta admit, I felt crummy missing the last 8 days of the blog challenge.

Everyday I would get the text reminders and totally expect to have time. And everyday my time ran out. Between Tball, losing my voice (the kids are hoping I "find" it), and going to a conference (which as teachers we know is code for spending 2 hours writing sub plans) I failed.

Or have I?

The #BlogADay challenge brought my blog to the front and center. It made me conscience of it and made me want to write. It also got me focusing on the great things about education, rather than staying mired in the educational despair that envelopes many of us this time of year.

It also helped grow my PLN on Twitter and gave me the confidence I needed to continue.

I am thankful for Chris Crouch's idea to start a #BlogADay challenge and look forward to failing at our next adventure in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment